We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Estimated release of v2?

Hello, I am excited with the efforts I''ve viewed with version 2. However, there is a history of slow development that has me concerned in beginning development with these controls in my new application not knowing when/if these components will be out of beta. Can you please shed some light on when you reasonably expect release. I know we developers don''t like to provide dates, but I''m at a point where I can continue, or remove the v2 products from my new apps and find other solutions until these are ready for prime time. Thank you for your best estimate, even if its a "month" or quarter, etc.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2004 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Neal, We will have a release candidate available by the first week of February. We do not expect to have the release candidate available for more than 2 weeks. The current plan is to definitely release before the end of February. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 12, 2004 12:16 PM UTC

Any news? >Hi Neal, > >We will have a release candidate available by the first week of February. We do not expect to have the release candidate available for more than 2 weeks. The current plan is to definitely release before the end of February. > >Best regards, >Daniel

NE Ne March 13, 2004 06:15 PM UTC

We''ve been waiting for version 2 for a long time now. What''s going on ?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon