We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to remove QueryCellInfo event handlers from child tables

I have nested tables bound to a hierarchical dataset. I register QueryCellInfo event handlers on the child table during the RecordExpanded event of the parent row. How do I remove these QueryCellInfo event handlers later on when the parent rows are deleted? I tried handling the GridDataTable.RecordDeleting event but that never fires?

Thanks.

1 Reply

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team May 25, 2011 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your update.

RecordDeleting event of the GridDataTable will be raised whenever you delete the record by pressing "Delete" key. But, It will not be raised when you delete the record in the underlying collection in the code behind.

RecordDeleting event of the dataGrid.Model is working fine. For your reference, Please find the sample in the below location,

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=SyncGrid-288130254.zip

The similar query is posted in the Incident #80676 and we have updated the appropriate information in that respective incident too. For better follow up please update on that respective incident for further clarifications.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon