We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ExcelToPdfConverter and polish letters

I'm testing ExcelToPdfConverter function and I discovered problem with polish letters (these letters don't exists in english alphabet). In PDF document polish letters are converted to spaces (screenshot in attachment).
I tested DocToPDFConverter to and in this component everything is OK - polish letters are displayed properly.

4 Replies

PB Piotr Buczkowski May 20, 2011 09:08 AM UTC

I forgot about the attachment

polishletters_185b44df.zip

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team May 20, 2011 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Piotr,

Thank you very much for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our side in version 9.23.0.127 (Latest version).

We have created the sample at our side with Excel input file contain Polish Letters and output pdf file generated by Excel to PDF Converter is displayed properly.

Herewith attached the sample for your reference.

Please get the sample and try the sample at your side in version 9.2.0.137 and let us know if these helps you.

The Attached file contains the folder named "Data" is having the
input sample file, Generated PDF file by MSExcel , generated PDF file by Excel to PDF converter.

Please let us know if you require any further clrifications.

Regards,
Sridhar.S

ExceltoPdf_e49f5dda.zip

PB Piotr Buczkowski May 23, 2011 12:31 PM UTC

Thank you for your support.
I found the source of the problem. It was caused by the font we used in our spreadsheet. In our example we used Times New Roman and with this font polish letters are missing in pdf file. I changeg the font to Calibri as in your example and now everything is OK.

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team May 24, 2011 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Piotr,

Thank you very much for the update.
Please let us know if you require any further clarifications and we are very happy to help you out.

Regards,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon