We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WPF GridControl when loading excel from a stream it display only first five rows

Hi,

I am evaluating WPF GridControl V9.2 Vol 2 grid control. I my case we have the excel files stored in database as blob. I am trying to import this blob converted to a stream into the grid control. But the control only loads the first five rows. The stream seems to be whole (If I use the same code to load the stream in a Aspose control it works) in terms to content.

If I import the excel file from the local machine as a stream, the grid imports the same file correctly. Its just that when importing from database as a stream its not working correctly.

Can you tell me what is going wrong here?

regards,

1 Reply

MA Manikandan Syncfusion Team May 25, 2011 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Amardeep,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported issue and we require some more details to reproduce the issue in our side. Could you please provide the scenario you have saved the excel sheet as blob and the conversion of blob file to stream and whether you are trying to assign the stream directly to it without converting it to the excel file. If possible please share a simple sample along with the replication procedure to reproduce the issue. This would be helpful for us to find out the issue and resolve it.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Manikandan J.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon