We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Setting the table row color without looping through all the cells

Hi

Is there a better way to set the table row's back color than looping through all the cells of the tow and setting the back color.

There is a BackColor property on the RowFormat, but that doesn't change anything.

Please refer the code snippet below. Am i missing something?
newTable.Rows[0].RowFormat.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Blue;

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks
-Namita

4 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team May 19, 2011 05:24 AM UTC

Hi Namita,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue with “Row back color” when using our latest version 9.2.0.137. We have prepared the simple sample for your requirement. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample:
Sample-1384787606.zip

Please try running the above sample and let us know whether the issue is reproduced. If the issue in reproduced please provide us with the version of dll you are using and the output document generated. If the issue in not reproduced please modify the sample to reproduce the mentioned issue along with the version of dll you are using. So that we can analyze the issue further and provide you with clear details.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

NJ Namita Jain May 19, 2011 12:48 PM UTC

Hi

Thanks for your sample. I copied your solution, but it didn't work for me.
I am using 7.303.0.22 version of Syncfusion.

Thanks
-Namita

NJ Namita Jain May 19, 2011 02:28 PM UTC

Hi

I guess the issue was with the Syncfusion version 7.3.0.22. I upgraded to 9.1.0.20 and that resolved setting the table row BackColor issue.

Thanks
-Namita

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team May 20, 2011 03:02 AM UTC

Hi Namita,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon