We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding hyperlink in a table

Hi
I am trying to create a Hyperlink in a table cell using the example provided in the samples.
But i get an xml error when i try to open the document created with the below code.

IWParagraph para = footerTbl[0, 0].AddParagraph(); //footertbl is a table
para.ApplyStyle(BuiltinStyle.Hyperlink);
IWField email = para.AppendField("ABC",
FieldType.FieldHyperlink);

Hyperlink emailLink = new Hyperlink(email as WField);
emailLink.Type = HyperlinkType.EMailLink;
emailLink.Uri = "mailto:abc.def@gmail.com";

Thanks
-Namita

5 Replies

NJ Namita Jain May 17, 2011 02:33 PM UTC

I tried the recover option and Word opened the file after making repiars and I got the attached message.

Clicking on close, i do see the email in blue and underlined, but not clickable.

Thanks
-Namita

Worderror_5b08149.zip

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team May 19, 2011 05:00 AM UTC

Hi Namita,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned error when using our latest version 9.2.0.137. We have prepared the simple sample for your requirement. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample:
Sample1823738062.zip

Please try running the above sample and let us know whether the issue is reproduced. If the issue in reproduced please provide us with the version of dll you are using. If the issue in not reproduced please modify the sample to reproduce the mentioned issue along with the version of dll you are using.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

NJ Namita Jain May 19, 2011 12:51 PM UTC

Hi

Thanks for the sample.
But i see the same error when i downloaded the sample and tried to run on my local system. I am using version 7.303.0.22 of Syncfusion.

Thanks
-Namita

NJ Namita Jain May 19, 2011 02:27 PM UTC

Hi

I guess the issue was with the Syncfusion version 7.3.0.22. I upgraded to 9.1.0.20 and that resolved my hyperlink issue.

Thanks
-Namita

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team May 20, 2011 03:02 AM UTC

Hi Namita,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon