We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drop and Drop formFields in word document

My question is like Can I insert formFields in a word document if I need to insert these in the current cursor position in the document because the user can do drag and drop in the document or select the formFields from a panel and drop these in the document

In a Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application() I have the "Selection" method and I can insert formFields in the current cursor position, example:

m_objWord.Selection.FormFields.Add(m_objWord.Selection.Range, wdFieldFormCheckBox)

in Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument() I could not a similar method that insert a form field in the current cursor position

thank for your help

Insert FormFields in current cursor position_4b060ad7.zip

1 Reply

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team May 5, 2011 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Primo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are having an issue with inserting form fields at the specified locations. Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents ), because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well? Please ignore if you have already reported this issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon