We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Upgrade to 8.4.0.10

We are currently upgrading from 4.1.0.62 to 8.4.0.10. I see there is no longer a SymbolLabel class which was derived from the Label class. I attempted to use the Label class instead. This worked in that it provided the ability to anchor the label using the Position property. However, I also need the ability to hide or show the label and there is no longer a Visible property.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

3 Replies

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team April 7, 2011 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Christine,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

The requirement requested by you have been confirmed as a feature request. We will implement this feature within 15 business days. For this, Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this feature.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
<http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard>

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let me know your concerns.

Regards,
Amsath Ali.M

CC Christine Cipriani April 7, 2011 04:49 PM UTC

Thank you for your help. A DirectTrac incident report has been submitted.

Chris

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team April 9, 2011 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the update.

Since you have created DirectTrac incident 79215 for your query, please refer that incident for better follow up.

Regards,
Amsath Ali.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon