We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Getting "The given node is not part of the edge" Exception

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

98720 Mar 22,2011 12:24 PM Mar 23,2011 05:36 AM WPF 1
Tags: Diagram
Phil Sullivan
Asked On March 22, 2011 12:24 PM

In my diagram I was getting StackOverflow exceptions so I tried turning on EnableCycleDetection which then gave me the "given node is not part of the edge" exception instead. I am using a DiagramControl in "HierarchialLayout". The steps involved are:

1.) Drag an existing connection to another Node
2.) Undo the connection via:
"DiagramCommandManager.Undo.Execute(diagramView.Page, diagramView);"
3.)Create a new connection and then refresh the tree:

HierarchicalTreeLayout tree = new HierarchicalTreeLayout(diagramModel, diagramView);
tree.RefreshLayout();

At that point I get the error mentioned above and my diagram gets a "Virtual Node". What causes this and how can I avoid it?

Maria Amal Raj T [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 23, 2011 05:36 AM

Hi Phil,

This has been confirmed as a defect and this fix will be availabe in our upcoming release. We have created a Direct Trac incident #78667 on your behalf. So, if you are interested in getting a patch, please get in touch with us through our Direct Trac support system.

Regards,
Maria Amal Raj T,
Diagram WPF & Silverlight Team,
[Syncfusion].

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;