We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Zooming feature

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

98531 Mar 7,2011 01:48 PM Mar 9,2011 04:02 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Youfei Chen
Asked On March 7, 2011 01:48 PM

Hi

I'm trying to figure out if I could get zooming boundaries, such as the boundaries of the orange rect. The reason I’m doing that is I need to update series by providing data from a different source if the user reaches a certain level. Thus I cannot just use Syncfusion zooming directly.

Also, is it possible to block Syncfusion zooming feature but still able to use zooming UI?

Untitled_7803b791.zip

Vijayabharathi K [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 9, 2011 04:02 AM

Hi Youfei,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

1) Is it possible to block Syncfusion zooming feature but still able to use zooming UI?

We suggest you to set “false” value to “EnableXZooming” and ““EnableYZooming” properties of chart control to block the zooming feature in UI. If your intention is to zoom the chart control based on certain range (user give the range values for zoom) value, you can use the “ZoomRange” method of axis to zoom the chart control by certain range values. Please refer the below code snippiet to achieve this.

[C#]

//Block zooming feature via UI
this.chartControl1.EnableXZooming = false;
this.chartControl1.EnableYZooming = false;

//Zoom range method to zoom the chart control by certain range
this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ZoomRange(new DoubleRange(3,5));
this.chartControl1.PrimaryYAxis.ZoomRange(new DoubleRange(200, 400));

Please let me know if we misunderstood your query please provide us some clear details or screenshots about your requirement.

Regards,
Vijayabharathi K

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;