We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPremission Error, Help~~~

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

9851 Jan 13,2004 10:15 PM Jan 13,2004 11:03 PM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 13, 2004 10:15 PM

I have been all over and have no clue how to make my WinForm.exe program run on every computer. I am connecting to a SQL2000 server database and my program has been working fine on my computer. When anyone else in my office tries to run the .exe I get this error: System.Security.SecurityException: 型別 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientPremission, System.Data, Version=1.0.5000.0, culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 的使用權限要求失敗。 Is there a way inert something to my program so that is can be run in anywhere of my network? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 13, 2004 11:03 PM

I have found the solution and talk you gay. The configuration tool and .net admin wizards can be found in the Administrative tools section. Walking though the Trust an Assembly wizard and pointing it at your application should take care of the problem.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;