We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

textbox backcolor keeps resetting back to white from none

I'm filling out some forms automatically from my C# application in my PDF file. I'm setting the text of the textboxes using the code provided in the Filling Forms sample. Unfortunately, my textboxes overlap some lines of the form, thus I had to set the fillcolor for the textboxes to none in Foxit Phantom. But every time I set the text of the fields and save the PDF, I open the PDF in Foxit Phantom and for every field I've set the text for it resets that textbox backcolor back to White. I've even tried to set the backcolor back to transparent using: = new PdfColor(Color.Transparent);

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 22, 2011 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Denny,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the problem in v9.1.0.20. I have placed my test sample in the following link.

F983141366542263.zip

Could you please try running it and if you still see the problem, send me the modified sample so that I can check and get back to you?

Regards,
Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon