We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

EnableConnection Does not work

Per the docs:

1. First set the EnableConnection property of DiagramView to true. This has to be set to true every time the user makes a connection.

2. Press the left mouse button while the pointer is moved over the node where the connection is to start. This acts as the head node for the connector.

3. While the left button is pressed, drag the pointer to the node to which you want to create a link. The cursor will change to a cross while dragging.

When I do this in my code:

Dim view As New DiagramView()
view.Bounds = New Thickness(0, 0, 1000, 1000)
dc.View = view
dc.View.EnableConnection = True

I am still unable to drag a link from one node to another.

Adding a "connector" from the palette and then hooking up each end works fine. This is not what I need to have though.

-Dave

1 Reply

MA Maria Amal Raj T Syncfusion Team February 24, 2011 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your interest on Syncfusion Products.

With regards to your query on creating a link by directly connecting form one node to another, we have created a sample which is attached with this post.

In this sample, click the ‘Straight’ button from the top left corner of the screen and start connecting from one node to another.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Maria Amal Raj T,
Diagram WPF&Silverlight Team,
Syncfusion-Chennai.

NodeConnectionEnabledDemo1458266449_e37f4e1f.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon