We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion.Shared.Mvc uses MVC3 but my project is MVC2

[Essential Studio 9.1.0.20]

I am using MVC2 in VS2010. I have referenced the following

Syncfusion.Core.dll

Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll (I could not find Syncfusion.Compression.dll)

Syncfusion.DocIO.Base.dll

I tried using the above dlls from ..\3.5\.. and ..\4.0\.. folders but still getting this error:

CS1705: Assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Mvc, Version=9.104.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' uses 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

Which particular version of dlls should I reference to?

1 Reply

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team February 17, 2011 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Rino,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

By default MVC3 dlls are installed and since you are using MVC2, the mentioned error occurs. Could you please try to switch from MVC3 to MVC2. We have prepared the procedure for switching between MVC3 and MVC2. Could you please find the procedure from the below link.

MVC switching Procedure:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=MVCVersionSwitcher-928986759.zip

After switching from MVC3 to MVC2, try running your application and let us know if this helps you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon