We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Implementing RibbonControl of Syncfusion with BackStage in UserControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

98233 Feb 15,2011 11:34 PM Feb 23,2011 08:27 AM WPF 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 15, 2011 11:34 PM

Hi

I am trying to implement the RibbonControl of syncfusion in a UserControl of WPF. I want a backstage to be implemented in the RibbonControl. In syncfusion samples, it is implemented using Ribbon Window, but i want to implement RibbonControl with BackStage as a UserControl to be implemented in other windows, which i am unable to do. I am implementing this control using Prism framework from Microsoft and MVVM pattern.

The view is provided in the view file of code and is implemented as a region of UserControl in shell window of Prism framework.
In doing so, the ribbon tabs does appear but the backstage area doesn't appears. What i have to do?
Is it possible to implement the way i am implementing?

Thanks
Kumar Vikas Singh

Sakthi Kumar A [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 23, 2011 08:27 AM

Hi Kumar,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have created the sample that illustrates the Ribbon control BackStage is implemented using Usercontrol with OfficeBlue2010 look with Prism Framework. Please refer the sample under the following location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sakthi

PrismRibbon_95f81904.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;