Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.
The details for the requested requirement is given below.
1. Right click features which should display Context Menu.
Sorry currently in chart Silverlight we don’t have context Menu support.
2. Save graphs and export to excel (times and value)
Currently there is no support for this feature.
3. Events on graph. User can add a time bound event on graph.
The following are the events that can be performed on our chart.
1. Mouse Enter event
2. Mouse Leave event
3. Mouse Left Button down event
4. Mouse Left Button up event.
5. Drag and redraw feature on above chart. Drag should modify underlying values associates with View Models. As shown in attachment component A can be expanded by drag operation to increase the end time from 8.30 to say 9.00
At present there is no support to drag and drop of series segment in chart area.
6 Zoom or magnifying a region inside the graph. We don’t need the entire Graph to be zoomed, just the region under magnifier needs to be zoomed.
Yes, zooming and zooming a selected area can be obtained using the chart area property “syncfusion:ZoomingToolKit.ZoomingToolkitVisibility” and by calling SwitchZooming() method. We have already created a sample for this in a sample browser. For more detail please refer sample in Essential Studio Silverlight sample browser ( Essential Chart/User Interaction/Chart Zooming).
8. Modifying a curve, user should be able to modify a graph(curve).This process should modify the series binded to it. The newly modified series can be updated to server.
There is no any support for modifying the series using mouse and updating the chart series value based on the changed point.
9. Can we have discrete line chart with say no data update for 2 hours to be shown as dotted lines.
Based on this requirement we have created a simple sample please download the sample from below location.
10. Can chart support dynamic data updates which can go at times till 20-30 updates per second, rendering and mouse hover should not be affected by this.
To get more data at a time we can calling BeginInit() and EndInit() . To know how to use this function please refer sample browser(Essential Chart/Chart Gallery/Fast Charts).
While creating a sample for your 4th and 7th requirement we have found an issue in our Chart control. Please create an incident in direct trac for your requirement. So that we will fix this issue and update you the patch.
Please let us know if you have any queries.