We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can I get the scroll-bar move event ....

Hi, How can I catch the scroll bar move event and move the scroll bar. Thank you very much.

8 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2004 09:08 PM UTC

Hi Chong, Presently the EditControl does not have any events to capture the ScrollBar movements. However, we have considered this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Edit, and will try our best to implement this as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience, and thanks for your feedback on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

GL Greg Larson January 21, 2004 12:57 PM UTC

I, too, need to access scrolling and control it externally to synchronize scrolling of multiple edit controls. Is there a workaround that I could do with reasonable effort if I had your source code? This would get me by until you implement the feature. Thanks. Greg

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 21, 2004 08:52 PM UTC

Hi Greg, This feature request has not been implemented yet. However, I have updated the QA report for this issue on your behalf, thereby upping its priority. We will try our best to incorporate the ScrollBar events in EditControl at the earliest. We are also investigating to see if there is a easy workaround using the source code. I will update you as soon as a workaround is available. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 22, 2004 06:25 PM UTC

Do you have a date for your next release?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 22, 2004 09:13 PM UTC

Hi Greg, Please log a DirectTrac incident in this regard and I will update there with more information. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 23, 2004 03:42 PM UTC

Hi Greg, Thanks for opening a DirectTrac incident in this regard. This is to inform you that I have replied to your query there. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

JM James Moore January 9, 2006 02:18 PM UTC

Any update on this? We are currently reviewing your product to use yet this would be a show stopper for us as well. Is there any work around? Can we subclass the edit control to get this to work? Thanks in advance, James

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 07:25 AM UTC

Hi James, Our apologies for the delay in implementing this feature.I have once again notified the development team in this regard, and have logged a new feature request (# 673) on the same. You could now track the progress of this feature request at this link below : Feature Request #673 - Support for Scroll bar events. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon