We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using JQuery.ui.tabs with the RichTextEditor

Hi,

I've just downloaded a trial version of the ui suite and am having a slight problem with the richtexteditor control.

We have an existing web page (asp.net) which contains a jquery.ui.tabs control, this works fine until I add in the syncfusion richtexteditor control, at which point the tabs no longer render. I'm guessing there is some incompatibility between the two?

Is there any property I can set which will allow me two have a richtexteditor within a jquery tab control?

thanks,
John

code:

markup for RichTextEditor

Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="8pt" ShowUpdateCancelButton="false" AutoFormat="Office2007 Luna Blue">

Js for jquery tabs:

$('.tabs').tabs(
{
fx: { opacity: 'toggle'}
,show: function(event, ui){Reposition();}
});

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2011 04:30 PM UTC

Just as a quick addendum, I have also tried using the SF jquery ui tabs server control as per the markup below and still no joy:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="TestPage.aspx.cs" Inherits="TestPage" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=8.403.0.10, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89"
Namespace="Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Shared" TagPrefix="syncfusion" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="Syncfusion.Tools.Web, Version=8.403.0.10, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89"
Namespace="Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools" TagPrefix="syncfusion" %>
'>http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
'>http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

Font-Size="8pt" ShowUpdateCancelButton="false" AutoFormat="Office2007 Luna Blue">

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 28, 2011 12:12 PM UTC

Hi again,

Have resolved this using the scriptmanager, code provided for any others with the same problem:

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team January 31, 2011 08:53 AM UTC

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We are glad that your issue is resolved. Please do let us know if you have any other queries.

Thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’s Community Forums.

Regards,
Varalakshmi.R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon