We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RangeAreaChart CalculateSegments

I am receiving the following exception when updating a RangeAreaChart ChartSeries data.

The exception seems to be related to the range on the PrimaryAxis axis. If I have a small range I get the following exception. However is I set a larger range on my PrimaryAxis I do not get the exception.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

StackTrace: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartRangeAreaType.CalculateSegments(ChartSeries series, ChartIndexedDataPoint[] points)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartRangeAreaType.UpdateSegments(ChartSeries series, ChartIndexedDataPoint[] points)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartType.Update(ChartSeries series)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.UpdateSegments()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.Recalculate()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.Invalidate()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartArea.UpdateArea()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartArea.OnSeriesAppearanceChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.RaiseAppearanceChanged(Object sender, EventArgs args)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.OnDataChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.InsertItem(Int32 index, T item)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartBindingData.ResetPoints()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartBindingData.OnChartSeriesDataCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)

1 Reply

KK Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team January 27, 2011 06:13 AM UTC

Hi Dexter,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products.

We are not able to reproduce your mentioned issue. Could you please update us more information about the assembly version you are using? If possible, please send us a simple sample which demonstrates this issue. So that we can investigate more about this issue and provide you the solution.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Krishnakumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon