We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

programatically focus a panel in dockingManager.

Hi,

I recently updated my application by adding an extra panel to a dockingManager. Prior to adding this extra panel the window would open up and focus on the first panel. Now that I've added the extra panel, the window opens up focused on this new panel.

How can I manually set the dockingManager to focus on a particular panel? I want to revert back to focusing on the first panel.

Gav

1 Reply

GN Gav Newalkar January 24, 2011 11:15 PM UTC

Solved:

So it seems that there's no way of doing this programatically as far as Syncfusion is concerned. You need to actually drag the panel out of the dockingManager, and then reattach it, and then save the window.

This then updates the ".resx" file, which which holds an unreadable XML property named "dockingManager.DockLayoutStream":

AEAAAD/////AQAAAAAAAAAEAQAAABZTeXN0ZW0uSU8uTWVtb3J5U3RyZWFtCgAAAAdfYnVmZmVyB19vcmlnaW4JX3Bvc2l0aW9uB19sZW5ndGgJX2NhcGFjaXR5C19leHBhbmRhYmxlCV93cml0YWJsZQpfZXhwb3NhYmxlB19pc09wZW4dTWFyc2hhbEJ5UmVmT2JqZWN0K19faWRlbnRpdHkHAAAAAAAAAAACAggICAgB.... (etc)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon