We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Checkbox Value does not show when there is a TextBoxField.

Hi there!

I try to write data on PDFForm, and the values of checkboxes that I set to true by program don't display.

Note: It will DISPLAY if there IS NO TextboxField, but it will NOT DISPLAY if there IS a TextBoxField on the page.

How do I force the PDF display (I did check and all the checkboxField.checked = true)

I am using Syncfusion.Pdf.Base version 8.103.0.30.

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got three PDF forms and the checkbox value only show when I use CheckBoxValues_new5.pdf which does not have any TextBoxField)

private void CreatePdf()
{
PdfLoadedDocument loadedDocument = new PdfLoadedDocument(this._pdfInputPath);
PdfLoadedForm form = loadedDocument.Form;
int count =1;
foreach (object obj in form.Fields)
{
PdfLoadedTextBoxField textField = obj as PdfLoadedTextBoxField;
if (textField != null)
{
textField.Text = textField.Name;

}
else
{
PdfLoadedCheckBoxField checkBoxField = obj as PdfLoadedCheckBoxField;
if (checkBoxField != null)
{
checkBoxField.Checked = true;

}
}
count++;
}
//loadedDocument.Form.Flatten = true;
loadedDocument.Save(this._pdfOutputPath);
loadedDocument.Close(true);
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(this._pdfOutputPath);
}

CheckBox PDFForm_c3599e8d.rar

3 Replies

PJ Priyadharshini J Syncfusion Team January 17, 2011 06:36 AM UTC

Hi kim,

Thank you for the update.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned issue with the given documents and it is under further analysis.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Priyadharshini

MK Matthew Kercheval August 3, 2012 02:50 PM UTC

Is there a resolution to this issue? I have facing something similar, I clone a pdf with input fields and checkboxes, but the checkboxes are no longer clickable or active in the cloned PDF.

GL George Livingston Syncfusion Team August 22, 2012 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We believe that you had already created a Direct-Trac incident regarding this issue. please follow up the same with the incident (97510).

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

George

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon