We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Latestupdate problem

Initally i was customizing my labels with the following code chart1.Areas[0].PrimaryAxis.LabelsSource = DataSeries.GetLabelList();
chart1.Areas[0].PrimaryAxis.PositionPath = "Position";
chart1.Areas[0].PrimaryAxis.ContentPath = "AxisLabel";

in the above the label every 5th point was being shown and this worked succesfully. when i got the latest update( reference linked to the path 8.4.0.10\assemblies\4.0) from you guys and then the above code siezed to work. it now did not show the label for every 5th point. it now got the correct label but instead showed the labels consecutively. but only a certain number of labels.(if i had 100 data points. where i wanted to see every 5th label it showed the 1st 20 labels but incorrectly)

i then proceeded to link my reference to the original reference path (8.3.0.21\assemblies\3.5) and it worked correctly again. did you guys change the design totally ot is it just a bug.

1 Reply

KK Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team January 13, 2011 10:01 AM UTC

Hi shivinder singh,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Sorry for the incontinence caused. We are not able to reproduce your mentioned issue. If you need to display the labels in the X axis with every 5th position you can use the Interval property or you can use the DesiredIntervalCount property. The following code snippet shows how to customize the X axis labels.

C#:

Area1.PrimaryAxis.Interval = 5;
Area1.PrimaryAxis.DesiredIntervalsCount = 10;

And

Area1.PrimaryAxis.LabelsMode = ChartAxisLabelsMode.DataSource;
Area1.PrimaryAxis.IntersectAction = ChartLabelIntersectAction.MultipleRows;

The above code is used to display all the labels. If you display all the labels, the labels will overlap and that won’t be clear for avoiding that the MultipleRows property is used.

If the above solution does not resolve your issue, please update us a screen short to explain your problem. So that we can analyze more and update you the possible solution.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Krishnakumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon