We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

pdf coordinate''s printing sideways

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97797 Jan 10,2011 11:23 AM Jan 12,2011 02:06 AM General Discussion 4
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 10, 2011 11:23 AM

So I Created a form and the i used Syncfusion to create a pdf and plotted the coordinates to the server path like so

doc1 = New PdfLoadedDocument(Server.MapPath("w4_2010.pdf"))

its works just fine. When i switch the server path to a new pdf

doc1 = New PdfLoadedDocument(Server.MapPath("w4_2011.pdf"))

Nothing changes but the path, yet my coordinate's prints sideways now. any idea why?

Selvakumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 11, 2011 07:07 AM

Hi Mark,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Could you please provide us the document "w4_2011.pdf" in which the reported issue occurs. This would help us in further investigation of the issue.

Regards,
Selvakumar.

Replied On January 11, 2011 08:29 AM

At First i didn't see the coordinates because i my source got this from a site, so i took it the pdf and scand it then they starting show, but sideways

w4_2011_d02470a1.zip

Replied On January 11, 2011 08:29 AM

At First i didn't see the coordinates because i my source got this from a site, so i took it the pdf and scand it then they starting show, but sideways

w4_2011_d21ec692.zip

Priyadharshini J [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 12, 2011 02:06 AM

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the update.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned issue with the given document.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Priyadharshini

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;