We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Setting width on GridGroupingControl hides filter drop-downs

Hi, I'm using v4.401.0.51, with a grid bound to a generic list of custom objects.

Everything generally works, and I have filtering enabled, but when I set either of two properties, the drop-down buttons in the filter bar disappear. (I can set the filter programatically, but it isn't visible).

I have various other properties set, but I can't find anything that's causing this specific problem. I have no idea why these properties are having this effect, as they appear to be completely unrelated to filtering.

The properties that cause the filter to stop working are:

myGrid.TableDescriptor.Columns("tim").Width = 100

or

myGrid.TableDescriptor.Columns("tim").Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide

Any thoughts?

2 Replies

GC Grant Crofton January 6, 2011 03:07 PM UTC

Sorry, I just realised I posted this in the wrong forum (it's a WinForms grid). I'll re-post it in the right one.

SN Sridhar N Syncfusion Team January 7, 2011 04:37 AM UTC

Hi Grant,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Thanks for your update.Our Grid Windows suppport engineer will assist you accordingly.Let me know if you have any queries related to Web and we will be able to assist you.

Regards,
Sridhar.N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon