We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TaskPane

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

9776 Jan 9,2004 08:28 PM Jan 15,2004 06:20 AM Windows Forms 6
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 9, 2004 08:28 PM

Are u planing to implement Office 2003 style Taskpane ?

Replied On January 12, 2004 07:25 AM

Hi Raj, Please refer to our ControlBarsDemo_sample that is attached here, and let us know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On January 12, 2004 10:00 PM

>Hi Raj, > >Please refer to our ControlBarsDemo_sample that is attached here, and let us know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On January 12, 2004 10:02 PM

Hi Guru, The project does not compile and gives the following error: "Type or namespace ControlBar does not exisit...." I ve version 2.0.1.1 of Syncfusion installed. Regards, Raj

Replied On January 13, 2004 05:00 AM

Hi Raj, This is a newly added control, and it was not present in Essential Suite v2.0.1.1. Please open an incident in Direct Trac in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions for our latest release Essential Suite v2.0.2.0. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On January 14, 2004 06:36 AM

Hi Guru, The control is exactly as I was looking for. But there''s a small problem with it... I have an MDI with SandBar(www.divil.co.uk/net) Menu and below that a Top docked panel...when the control bar is added to the MDI it simply refuses to come below the menu bar. I ve attache a screenshot of the same. controlbar_9276.zip

Replied On January 15, 2004 06:20 AM

Hi Raj, Thanks for opening an incident (#8701) in this regard. I will update you there from now on. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;