We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TaskPane

Are u planing to implement Office 2003 style Taskpane ?

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 12, 2004 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Raj, Please refer to our ControlBarsDemo_sample that is attached here, and let us know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2004 03:00 AM UTC

>Hi Raj, > >Please refer to our ControlBarsDemo_sample that is attached here, and let us know if this is what you are looking for. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2004 03:02 AM UTC

Hi Guru, The project does not compile and gives the following error: "Type or namespace ControlBar does not exisit...." I ve version 2.0.1.1 of Syncfusion installed. Regards, Raj

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2004 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Raj, This is a newly added control, and it was not present in Essential Suite v2.0.1.1. Please open an incident in Direct Trac in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions for our latest release Essential Suite v2.0.2.0. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 14, 2004 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Guru, The control is exactly as I was looking for. But there''s a small problem with it... I have an MDI with SandBar(www.divil.co.uk/net) Menu and below that a Top docked panel...when the control bar is added to the MDI it simply refuses to come below the menu bar. I ve attache a screenshot of the same. controlbar_9276.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 15, 2004 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Raj, Thanks for opening an incident (#8701) in this regard. I will update you there from now on. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon