We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with COPY/PASTE in docking manager panels

I have used docking manager with one main parent panel which is not dockable and 4 other dockable child panels. Parent panel contains a syncfusion Grid control. Child panels uses input controls and labels.

Now the issue is with the COPY/PASTE operations using keyboard CTRL+C/CTRL+V on any of the child panels. If the user copies any one of the labels or input control values using keyboard, then parent panel's selected grid's record is being selected instead of the selected child panel's value. However, copy using mouse right click context menu works fine.

I assume that control always retained by the parent panel but not the current active panel. No affect with panel.focus() as well.

Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.

Lalitha.

3 Replies

IM Iniyen M A Syncfusion Team December 30, 2010 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Lalitha,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfudion Products.

We worked on your reported problem and unable to reproduce It, I have attached the sample under the following link.
Could you please modify the sample to demonstrate the behavior and sent it to us. Please let us know the Syncfusion Version in which you are using the specified control. We would be glad to help you on this.

[Sample Link]

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=Sample-1019914183.zip

Please let us know if you need any other details.

Regards,
Iniyen M.A.

LA Lalitha January 3, 2011 08:32 PM UTC

Thanks for the help.

I am using SyncFusion 8.3 and .Net Framework 3.5. It seems that you have developed the sample project in latest .Net framework which I could not able to run. Can you please create in 3.5 framework so that I can test and try to reproduce my issue.

Thanks,
Lalitha

IM Iniyen M A Syncfusion Team January 4, 2011 06:40 AM UTC

Hi Lalitha,

Regrets for the inconvenience caused.

We have attached the sample under the following link for the .NET Framework Version 3.5. Please modify the sample to demonstrate the behavior and send it to us. We would be glad to help you on this.

[Sample]:

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CopyPasteSample320020009.zip

Please let us know if you need any other details.

Regards,
Iniyen M.A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon