We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to assign empty string to IntegerTextBox.NumberGroupSeparator

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97664 Dec 22,2010 11:34 AM UTC Dec 23,2010 05:24 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Tools
Vaibhav Sanghavi
Asked On December 22, 2010 11:34 AM UTC

Hi

I am using private Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.IntegerTextBox from version 8.3.0.21

By default it takes comma as a separator. I do not want any separator as I am this integer box for an ID value. How can I achieve this. I am unable to assign empty value in designer. Also wheren I write this.myIntegerCtrl.NumberGroupSeparator = String.Empty; it throws me following error at run time

(System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException) - Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: index

Stack trace:

at System.Char.IsLetterOrDigit(String s, Int32 index)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.NumericTextBox.set_NumberGroupSeparator(String value)

Please advise.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

Vaibhav Sanghavi
Replied On December 22, 2010 12:23 PM UTC

Going to post this question under Windows Form forumn

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 23, 2010 05:24 AM UTC

Hi Vaibhav,

You can post that query under WindowsForms forum. Please post your queries related to web here if any, we will be happy to help you out.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Varalakshmi.R.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;