We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to synchonize data to a GridDataBoundGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97624 Dec 18,2010 04:47 PM UTC Dec 20,2010 12:42 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Ha Nguyen
Asked On December 18, 2010 04:47 PM UTC

I am using the "Cust Virt Demo" example in the Essential Studio-Windows Forms - Grid Samples as a template for my application.

I am basically showing information from a List in the GDBG much like the demo.

I wanted to know how best to synchronize the data in the list after an object's value in the list has changed.

Currently I have to listen for any changes on the objects in the list and when a change occurs, I am trying to find the row where the data is displayed and then refresh that cell location in the virtual GDBG.

Is there some functionality within GDBG that allows me to do this?

Thanks

Yuvaraja V [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2010 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Ha Nguyen,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To refresh the data in the list after the list has changed, you could make use of EndInit() method in "Model.CellsChanged" event. The following code illustrates the same.

this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CellsChanged += new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellsChangedEventHandler(Model_CellsChanged);

void Model_CellsChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellsChangedEventArgs e)
{
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.InvalidateRange(GridRangeInfo.Row(this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.RowIndex));
this.gridDataBoundGrid1.EndInit();
}

Here is the sample for your reference.
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=UpdationProblem1992932942.zip

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Yuvaraja V.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;