We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

reordering pages

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97438 Nov 26,2010 04:47 PM Nov 30,2010 06:27 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: PDF
Struico Bolovan
Asked On November 26, 2010 04:47 PM

I need to restructure a PDF so that the last page is shown first when the PDF is opened. So I did this.

Dim objLastPage As Pdf.IPDFPage = objDocument.LastPage
objDocument.Pages.Remove(objDocument.LastPage)
objDocument.Pages.Insert(0, objLastPage)

The reordering worked but my purpose is defeated since the PDF now opens on page 2 which use to be page 1. Is there some other metadata in the PDF that instructs the viewer to open on that page? Seems like the viewer knows somehow that page 2 was once page 1 and still opens it there. If so what do I need to do to remove or alter this metadata?

Priyadharshini J [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 30, 2010 06:27 AM

Hi Struico,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products.

I am afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue. Sample to show the last page as first page is placed in the link below:
forum97438_1-1601702577.zip

I have placed the output document in the link below:
portrait1-80184928.zip

Please try this and if still the issue exist, kindly provide us the Essential Pdf version you are using. This will help us in further investigation.

Regards,
Priyadharshini

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;