We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Years value DIsplay problem with column type

Hello,

We have a problem to draw a chart with year value.
We have charts which display data value for 1 month (1 value per day), 1 Year (1 value per month) and last 5 years (1 value per year).
If we use the column type for the Year chart, the width of each column is 1 pixel. (so we have a lot of space between column)

In our Datasource, we have a list of Date and value. each value is on the first day of the year. (ex : 01/01/2010 -> 423 or 01/01/2008 -> 243)

If we use the Isindexed parameter, it solves the problem but we don't want to mask some empty data within our time range and the time axis isn't present anymore.

We also try to use the histogram (but for year & month value, it display a average value)

Is it possible to display it in a correct way ?

Thank in advance,

have a nice day.

1 Reply

SS Sujitha S Syncfusion Team December 6, 2010 12:47 PM UTC

Hi PALLINI,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product.

I have created a simple sample such that series1 adds 9000 datapoints and series 2 adds 5 datapoints such that 1 item per year.

The column Chart type is rendered such that on increasing the number of dataPoints the width of the column decreases.

I have attached the sample, please refer to the sample and let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Sujitha S

YearValue_f31966e.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon