We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Windows Control in WPF

Hi,

Is there any syncfusion control to integrate the windows UserControl in wpf window. just like "WindowsFormsHost".

Right now i am using "WindowsFormsHost" control to integrate my windows usercontrol. And i kept that control in TileViewControl, while resizing that control system is not showing windows usercontrol properly.

If syncfusion provides that kind of control, then it will be very usefull to every one

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay

1 Reply

SK Sakthi Kumar A Syncfusion Team November 30, 2010 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Currently we don't have the controls like ‘WindowsFormsHost’ in our Controls List and we are unable to reproduce the issue mentioned in the update. We used WindowsFormsHost in our Tileview Control with UserControl no such resizing issue was reproduced and Please refer the attached sample. Still if you able to reproduce the issue with the sample, please contact us via Direct-Trac .So that we can provide the solution at the earliest.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sakthi

WindowControlIntegration_3709f33f.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon