We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Table

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97354 Nov 19,2010 03:23 PM UTC Nov 23,2010 01:39 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: PDF
James Crane
Asked On November 19, 2010 03:23 PM UTC

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating the Syncfusion PDF object and was after any advice.

We need a table to contain different line items, the first page will have a seperate header and footer, following pages should just contain the table with lines and a footer. The final page should contain a different footer.

Currently I notice with a databound table it just writes over a footer - but I don't know at build time how many rows this is likely to be. What would be the approach to prevent this?

Thanks
JC

Selvakumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 23, 2010 01:39 PM UTC

Hi James,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

We have created a sample according to your requirements. Please go through the sample and let us know if you have any doubts.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=97354table-546016979.zip

Thanks,
Selvakumar.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;