We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabControlAdv and UserMoveTabs

Is there an event that is fired when a user has finished moving a tab page? Nothing jumped out at me.... Thanks, Sean

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2004 07:42 PM UTC

Hi Sean The SelectedIndexChanged Event will be hit when a Tab Page is changed. Will that address what you are looking for? Regards, Arun

SG Sean Greer January 7, 2004 07:58 PM UTC

Arun, I might be able to make the SelectedIndexChanged event work by checking something stored in the TabPageAdv''s Tag property. However, I''m using 2.0 and if it''s possible I''d like to see a cancelable BeforeTabMove and a standard EventHandler-based AfterTabMove event. Any chance this could make it into a future 2.0 beta? Thanks, Sean >Hi Sean > >The SelectedIndexChanged Event will be hit when a Tab Page is changed. Will that address what you are looking for? > >Regards, >Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2004 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Sean The Essential Tools team has added a cancelable SelectedIndexChanging event that will be fired before the SelectedIndexChanged event. Will this address your requirement(s)? Regards, Arun

HP Holger Persch January 12, 2004 03:58 AM UTC

I will apreciate this event too. Thanks, Holger

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon