We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TabControlAdv and UserMoveTabs

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

9728 Jan 7,2004 12:59 PM Jan 11,2004 10:58 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Tools
Sean Greer
Asked On January 7, 2004 12:59 PM

Is there an event that is fired when a user has finished moving a tab page? Nothing jumped out at me.... Thanks, Sean

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 7, 2004 02:42 PM

Hi Sean The SelectedIndexChanged Event will be hit when a Tab Page is changed. Will that address what you are looking for? Regards, Arun

Sean Greer
Replied On January 7, 2004 02:58 PM

Arun, I might be able to make the SelectedIndexChanged event work by checking something stored in the TabPageAdv''s Tag property. However, I''m using 2.0 and if it''s possible I''d like to see a cancelable BeforeTabMove and a standard EventHandler-based AfterTabMove event. Any chance this could make it into a future 2.0 beta? Thanks, Sean >Hi Sean > >The SelectedIndexChanged Event will be hit when a Tab Page is changed. Will that address what you are looking for? > >Regards, >Arun

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2004 06:53 AM

Hi Sean The Essential Tools team has added a cancelable SelectedIndexChanging event that will be fired before the SelectedIndexChanged event. Will this address your requirement(s)? Regards, Arun

Holger Persch
Replied On January 11, 2004 10:58 PM

I will apreciate this event too. Thanks, Holger

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;