We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDF Viewer

Hello,

Any chance Syncfusion will be adding a PDF Viewer for .NET Winforms controls?

3 Replies

PJ Priyadharshini J Syncfusion Team November 12, 2010 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products.

Currently we do not provide support to PDF Viewer for .NET Winforms controls.This has been logged as the feature request.
I will get back to you with the details, once the feature has been implemented.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Priyadharshini

CV Christian Vardin November 13, 2010 03:28 PM UTC

Thank you for responding so quickly.

My design approach in my Winforms application is to create a PDF document using the Essential PDF product, and then use a PDF viewer to act as a Print Preview solution, where my application will have complete control over the PDF document, including changing pages, zoom level, selection modes (Pan or Select Text), etc. This makes for a simple, vector based and therefore scalable solutiuon, allowing for user interaction, and an all round verstale and professional print solution. Further, this allows for the easy option to provide a PDF document for the user.

There are competitors that do address this solutiion, and it seems Syncfusion is one component away (PDF Viewer) from providing the same. I think this would round out your product suite nicely.

You have mentioned the PDF Viewer is on your development list. But can you provide some more detailed guidance on your plans to include a PDF Viewer in the very near future (say 1-2 months), or is it further down the development pipeline?

Thank you in advance for your continued excellent support,
Christian

PJ Priyadharshini J Syncfusion Team November 16, 2010 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your interest.

At present we do not have definite timeline for the PdfViewer implementation as this is a completely new product . We will get back to you with the details, once it has been implemented.

Regards,
Priyadharshini

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon