We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RangeAreaChart exception

I am receiving the following exception after updating the visibility of my RangeArea chartseries. What would cause this from the control?

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
StackTrace: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartRangeAreaType.CalculateSegments(ChartSeries series, ChartIndexedDataPoint[] points)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartType.Calculate(ChartSeries series)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.RecalculateSegments()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.Recalculate()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.Invalidate()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartArea.UpdateArea()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartArea.OnSeriesAppearanceChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.RaiseAppearanceChanged(Object sender, EventArgs args)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.OnAppearancePropertyChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.FrameworkContentElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, OperationType operationType)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Chart.ChartSeries.set_IsVisible(Boolean value)

2 Replies

WD W Dexter November 5, 2010 11:18 AM UTC

The answer was simple and was a problem with the data I was adding. One of my points had an invalid value.

SN Senthilkumar N Syncfusion Team November 8, 2010 05:57 AM UTC

Hi Dexter,

Thanks for your update.

Regards,
Senthilkumar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon