We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Different style for child tables

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97147 Nov 2,2010 10:22 AM UTC Nov 8,2010 08:58 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 2
Tags: Grouping
Raul Rosenthal
Asked On November 2, 2010 10:22 AM UTC

I have a GridGrouping control that displays a three level hierarchy: a master table, a nested (child) table and another table that is child of the second.

I'm trying to color the rows differently for each table.

How can I find out which table I'm asked for in the QueryCellInfo event?

Thanks.
Regards
Raul

Raul Rosenthal
Replied On November 2, 2010 10:24 AM UTC

Sorry, this message was intented for the WinForms forum.

Nirmal Raja [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 8, 2010 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Raul,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

The TableDescriptor of the grid is used to provide the appearance to the grid, which leads to the style info for the particular descriptor. The different descriptor of each table can be retrieved from the Relations collection under each table descriptor.

Please refer the code below: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.Yellow;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Relations[0].ChildTableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.Red;
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Relations[0].ChildTableDescriptor.Relations[0].ChildTableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.Blue;

Let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Nirmal

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;