We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MultiColumnDropDownCombo

Hi,

I am using a MultiColumnDropDownCombo with 2 columns (ID and Description) on a Page. How can I get the ID of the selected row with javascript?

3 Replies

JB Jaffersathick B Syncfusion Team October 27, 2010 05:02 AM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We suggest you to use “ClientSideOnTextChanged” and “ClientSideOnSelectedIndexChange” to get the changed text and the selected record in java script.

Please refer the online sample from the following link:

http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/8.3.0.21/Web/Tools.Web/samples/3.5/EditorsPackage/MultiColumnDropDownCombo/MultiColumnCoreFeature/cs/CoreFeature.aspx?args=0

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Jaffer

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 27, 2010 06:03 AM UTC

Hi Jaffer,

I set the seletcted row of the MCDC serversiede and the client events “ClientSideOnTextChanged” and “ClientSideOnSelectedIndexChange” would not fire. I want to determine the seleted ID and Text by a java function when press a button. Is there an other way to get this?

JB Jaffersathick B Syncfusion Team October 28, 2010 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the update.

We suggest you to get the grid value and the selected index of the MultipleColumnDropDown using its element id. Also, you can get the cells values of the grid using the selected index of the row.

Please refer the following code snippet:

[JavaScript]

Please refer the sample from the following link:

SAmple384822358.zip

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Jaffer

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon