We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Slow GridControl instantiation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

97018 Oct 20,2010 01:49 PM UTC Nov 1,2010 07:13 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 20, 2010 01:49 PM UTC

(The Direct-Trac web interface does not appear to be working, so I'm posting this here)

We have a client that is experiencing extreme slowness in some of our programs. Through the creating of simple test applications, we've determined that the problem appears to be in the instantiation of Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl class in the form designer code. On some of their machines it is taking upwards of fifteen to twenty seconds to execute the line:

Me.grid = New Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl

We are currently working with the client in trying to determine if they have other software installed that might be conflicting with the Syncfusion libraries.

Has anything like this come up before?

We are using v5.102.0.51 of the Syncfusion Essential Studio.

(Attached is the test application I've used to recreate the behavior on the client's machine)

SyncfusionTest_2469d2d3.zip

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 1, 2010 07:13 AM UTC

Hi Don,

We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Could you please provide the System configuration of the client machine in which the issue is seen?.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;