We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Strange behaviour in sheet with picture and list field

Hi

I have encountered a very strange situation and hope you can help.

I create a sheet to look like a fill-in form with many free-text and list 'fields'. The sheet is fully protected except the fields which are unlocked.

The sheet also has a picture positioned top-left and that too is protected.

When I open the sheet and click in a list (drop-down) field the picture that was originally placed top-left suddenly jumps to the selected list field.

I was able to reproduce the issue by modifying your 'Picture_Scale' sample solution as you will hopefully see if you open and run the attached. The code that I added is in Form1.button1_Click in the 'My code ...' region.

Could you have a look and let me know if I am doing something wrong or if it is perhaps a bug? I'm using EssentialStudio 2010 vol 3 and Excel 2003 to view the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Adrian

Picture_Scale ADIT_abb315d0.zip

3 Replies

LR Lokesh R Syncfusion Team October 18, 2010 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thank you very much for your interest on Syncfusion products.

We could see that you have logged an incident(73276) with the same query. So, could you please follow the incident for further follow up on this issue.

Please, let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

AG Adrian Gingell October 18, 2010 01:12 PM UTC

Thanks Lokesh.

Direct-Trac support have been in touch to say that a bug has been found and fixed.

Sorry to have posted the same message in two places.

Regards

Adrian

LR Lokesh R Syncfusion Team October 20, 2010 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thank you very much for the update.

Thanks,
Lokesh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon