We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid Print Pagebreak

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96950 Oct 14,2010 04:16 PM Oct 19,2010 06:33 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Qingde Shi
Asked On October 14, 2010 04:16 PM

Hi,

I am using the gridcontrol in virtual mode, I would like to know how to control page break for printing. I have tried LayoutSupportHelper, but it does not seem to help me control the page breaks. basically, I want to control how many rows and how many columns in one page.

Thanks,

Q

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 19, 2010 06:33 AM

Hi,

There is no support provided to explicitly apply page breaks in a direct manner while printing as this can be achieved through customized print document by deriving the GridPrintDocument class and overriding the OnBeginPrint method.

You can also follow the below msdn link which exemplifies the overriding of PrintDocument class.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winforms/thread/bfe43688-e2f2-4de4-8369-98faec06875a

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;