We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Client side paging grid child and Parent Row headers Problem

Hi,

In a client side paging grid , there are parent rows and for each parent row there are few child rows. In Parent row there are about 5 columns and in child row there are 2 columns with different headers. The child row columns are placed just below the parent's 4th and 5th columns. Now the problem is when the user double clicks on the parent row header of the 4 and 5 th column its expands(unwraps the text) and the alignment with childrows is gone and vice versa. Please let me know how to resolve this problem

Regards,
Pavan

4 Replies

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team October 12, 2010 05:45 AM UTC

Hi Pavan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Before I proceed to give you a solution, I would like to know about the issue that you are facing. Could you please let me know the Syncfusion Essential Studio version that you are using.?

The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue

Regards,
Bharath M

NP Narasimha Pavan October 12, 2010 06:13 AM UTC

I am using Syncfusion 8.3.21.Please let me know the solution as this a urgent requirement

NP Narasimha Pavan October 12, 2010 02:06 PM UTC

Sorry for naming the grid wrongly. Its is a MultiFunctionalgrid

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team October 13, 2010 05:17 PM UTC

Hi Pavan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the reported issue. Could you please update us the grid definition from both ASPX and CS file with the css styles that you are using, so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bharath M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon