We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Converting from DOC to PDF ( Lost Images and Text Color)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96764 Oct 4,2010 06:30 PM UTC Oct 5,2010 06:10 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: DocIO
kim
Asked On October 4, 2010 06:30 PM UTC

Hi!

I try to convert Doc to PDF, and some images are OK, but some lost. Are there parameters that I can set to keep all the images and the text color?

Thanks!

( I attach the file that I got problem with)

using Syncfusion.Pdf;
using Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS;
using Syncfusion.DocIO;
using Syncfusion.DocToPDFConverter;

string path = @"C:\DocFile.doc";
string pdfOutPath = @"C:\out.pdf";

DocToPDFConverter converter = new DocToPDFConverter();
//PdfDocument pdfDoc = converter.ConvertToPDF(document);
PdfDocument pdfDoc = converter.ConvertToPDF(path);

pdfDoc.Save(pdfOutPath);
pdfDoc.Close(true);
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(pdfOutPath);

DocFile_d9a98306.zip

Poornima R [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 5, 2010 06:10 AM UTC

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regarding the issue "Text color preservation in Doc to Pdf conversion", it is fixed in our latest version 8.3.0.21. Regarding the issue "Image preservation issue in Doc to Pdf conversion", the image present in the document is the include picture. Currently Essential DocIO do not have the support for include picture field in Doc to Pdf conversion. We have already logged this as a feature request. As a work around, the image in the document can be copied to paint, resaved and can be used in the document. We have created the modified document for your requirement. Could you please find the modified document and the output generated using our latest version(8.3.0.21) from the below link.

Modified Document:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=DocFileModified1801741998.zip

Generated output:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=OutputPdf1004013855.zip

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;