We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Modifying appointment properties

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96719 Sep 30,2010 11:06 AM Aug 30,2012 07:54 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Schedule
Tim Kennedy
Asked On September 30, 2010 11:06 AM

I am just starting to use the Syncfusion Scheduling control and have what I hope is a simple question. How do I make changes to the following properties?
AppContent Height, AppointmentBorderTopCell and AppointmentBorderBottomCell
My goal is to change the look of the appointment. I want it to appear flat instead of 3D. Showing the appointment in 3D causes the text of the appointment to be cut off. I am able to adjust the properties in the “Developer Tools” of Internet Explorer 8 and I have included a before and after image of the appointment. I just need to know how to do the same thing in the code.

Thanks,

Tim

Images_a8e890fb.zip

Manickam Chidambaram [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 1, 2010 06:08 AM

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Your requirement of customizing the appointments can be achieved by using Jquery. The objects are selected using class name by Jquery selectors and applying the css properties and effects. Please refer the below code snippet.

//customizing the appointment using jquery
Sys.Application.add_load(function() {

//to hide the shadow effect of appointment
$(".shadowdivtd").hide();
$(".ShadowDiv").hide();

//to modify the css propertites
$(".AppointmentBorderBottomCell").css("height", "0%");
$(".AppointmentBorderTopCell").css("height", "0%");
$(".AppContent").css("height", "100%");
$(".AppointmentText").css("font-size", "50%");
});

We suggest you to refer our online sample link to know more about the schedule appointment style demo. Please refer the following link.

http://asp.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/schedule/Appearance Settings/AppointmentStyle/cs/AppointmentStyle.aspx

we also suggest you to refer our online documentation to more about schedule control.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_83/User%20Interface/ASP.NET/Schedule/index.htm

Please try using above sample code and let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Manickam

Tim Kennedy
Replied On October 1, 2010 09:44 AM

Thanks. That was exactly what I needed.

Saravanan G [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2012 07:54 AM

Hi Tim

I am glad the solution provided to you works as expected. Please get in touch with us if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Saravanan G

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;