We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Interval between labels

Hi,

My problem is that only some category labels are visible on my charts.

In Excel I can right click on the category axis and select "Format axis...", then I can choose eiter "Automatic" or "Specify interval unit" for "Interval between labels".

How can I do this with the xlsio component?

Automatic doesn't seem to be supported at all, and when I try to specify the value with "IChartShape.PrimaryCategoryAxis.TickLabelSpacing" nothing happens. On the charts I include on the sheet the "Specify interval unit" property get values between 2 and 27.

I've attached some code so you can get a basic idea on how I create the charts.

Any help or a work around would be much appreciated!

/Martin

chart_2792327d.zip

4 Replies

MA Martin September 29, 2010 08:42 AM UTC

Should I consider other components?

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team September 29, 2010 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue "'Specify interval unit' property get values between 2 and 27". We have prepared the sample for your understanding. We have created this sample using 8.3.0.21 versions of dll. Could you please find the sample from the below link. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps.

Sample link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=Sample-1498566199.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

MA Martin September 30, 2010 08:55 AM UTC

Well, thanks to your example I could compare line by line, and finally I figured the (somewhat embarrassing) solution out...

Different versions of the dll were used in the web application (where I ran your example) and in the class project (my original code).

So a simple reference update did the trick! :)

Thank you very much for your help!

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team October 1, 2010 06:07 AM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad that you found the answer by yourself.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon