We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Excel fit to pdf

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96628 Sep 23,2010 09:42 AM UTC Sep 24,2010 09:53 AM UTC WPF 1
Tags: PDF
Benoit Lecue
Asked On September 23, 2010 09:42 AM UTC

Hi,

I have one more question for you :)

Actually, i'd like to export an Excel file to the PDF format. This work for an Excel file that is not too "large".

The problem is that if the excel file is too large (has got too many columns filled), the pdf will cut the page in two.

I know that Excel can directly save in PDF and adjust the polices/sizes in order to have the same presentation for the pdf.

I'd like to know how to do that thanks to Syncfusion.

Thanks a lot !

Sathish Babu R [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 24, 2010 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Benoit,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The reported feature is implemented and this feature will be included in our upcoming volume release which is tentatively scheduled in the mid of October. But, if you are interested in getting this fixed in your specific version, then we would be able to provide you with a patch in that specific version. Could you please open the Direct Trac Developer Support System?
(http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac), so that we can provide you with the patch for this issue as well as you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well.

Could you please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sathish

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;