We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Retrieve appointments on demand?

I'm looking to use the Essential Schedule for ASP.NET MVC to display a large number of appointments.

Since the control posts back to the server every time you change the current date or view, it should be quite simple to only bind the appointments for the currently visible dates.

Unfortunately, all of the documentation and samples only show the code to bind the *entire* list of appointments on every request. The "Params" class doesn't appear to have any properties relating to the currently visible date range.

Please tell me I'm missing something, and that it is possible to load the appointments on demand. If it's not, this control is practically useless!

5 Replies

KD Krishnaraj D Syncfusion Team September 22, 2010 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Currently, we don't have support for retrieving the appointments on demand. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It will be available in our future releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Krishnaraj D

NE Nick Eposito February 12, 2011 06:35 PM UTC

Hello,

Has this been implemented yet? If so, how can it be achieved? I view this as a very important feature.

Nathan

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team February 17, 2011 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Currently, we don't have support for retrieving the appointments on demand. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It will be available in our future releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Eswari.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 13, 2012 03:03 AM UTC

Is this now available?

SG Saravanan G Syncfusion Team August 30, 2012 06:12 AM UTC

Hi Myles,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Currently your requested feature “Retrieving the appointments on demand” available in 2012 Volume 2 release and latest version, so we suggest you to upgrade our latest version (2012 Volume 3). Please refer the below link:

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/schedule/DataBinding/LoadOnDemand

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Saravanan G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon