We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

New Data Record with GDBG

I have a grid with the "Insert" row at the bottom. Now, I have been asked to populate the row with default data when a user adds a row to the grid. I have tried the RowEnter event, but at that time a row has not yet been added to the datasource. Any suggestions on how to add default data when using the "Insert" row?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 6, 2004 12:53 PM UTC

Here is a link to a forum entry that discusses a couple of ways you can do this. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=4101

KJ Kenneth Johnson January 6, 2004 02:04 PM UTC

I added the sample shown in the link, but when I select a cell in the "Insert" row, a new "Insert" row appears in the grid before a breakpoint placed in the "CurrentCellMoved" event is reached. What I'm seeing is that the current row is never equal to the number of rows in the grid.

KJ Kenneth Johnson January 6, 2004 02:34 PM UTC

Never mind. The sample that you provided did work. Another event was blasting it. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon