We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid grouping control maximum nesting level

Hi,

Is there any limitation on how many tables can be nested recursively? I spent a lot of time now on building a view in my application that displays hirarchical data. And today I saw that after the 7th level the plus symbol of a parent row does never expand while I need at least 20 levels. I don't get errors from gridgroupingcontrol when adding the data nor when I try to expand the parent rows on the lowest level. Do I have to kick out the control and rebuild all the visualization with a new one again?

I'm using version 8.204.0.18.

Regards,
Christian

1 Reply

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team September 7, 2010 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

I have prepared a sample that having more than 10 relations with GridGroupingControl. All the nested tables are displaying properly. Sample can be obtained from the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=cs-17294553.zip

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon