We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Assembly Manager from command line?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96300 Sep 3,2010 09:32 AM Sep 6,2010 06:37 AM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Andy Barnhart
Asked On September 3, 2010 09:32 AM

I have a machine I do batch builds on, and I may kick off a maintenance build that needs 7.4 at one point and a current test build using 8.3 at another. Right now, I run Assembly Manager by hand to remove all versions and then register the one I need before starting the build. I need to put it in thebuild to assure it is done properly each time and to make it quicker for me (just start the build on that machine and then go on to other things until I get the build email). I can't find documentation for doing this any way other than interactive. How can I do this?

Velusamy Subramaniam [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 6, 2010 06:37 AM

Hi Andy Barnhart,

Thanks for using the Syncfusion products.

Could you please find the details below for the Assembly Manager console mode ?

1) Find the AssemblyManagerConsole.exe in the following location

[Syncfusion Installed Path]\Utilities\Assembly Manager

Ex: C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\7.4.0.20\Utilities\Assembly Manager

Ex: C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\8.3.0.21\Utilities\Assembly Manager

2) Assembly Manager console mode for the V7.4

AssemblyManagerConsole.exe /removeall

3) Assembly Manager console mode for the V8.3

Ex: AssemblyManagerConsole.exe /version:7.4.0.20 /compilemode:prebuilt /action:removeall /framework:40,35,20

Please let me know if this helps you.

Thanks,
Velusamy

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;