We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to update databindings, when the datasource has been changed..

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

9621 Jan 4,2004 05:24 AM Windows Forms 0
Tags: FAQ
Minoo
Asked On January 4, 2004 05:24 AM

Hi, I have a comboBox on the form. Based on it's value I retrieve a new dataset from the database. All the other fields on the form are bound to this dataset. Everything works fine. Until the new dataset that I retrieve has fewer number of rows than the old dataset (I am recreating the dataset everytime. Just to ensure this I have also invoked Dataset.Clear()). I do not understand why the form controls show values for controls that are not present in the dataset. I have refreshed the currency manager...I have tried almost everything I could think of short of recreating the databindings. If any body out there has faced this probelm or has any suggestion please send me a note. Thanks for all the help.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;